Contact Lenses Angelic Yellow 3 months
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time - 1-5 days*
Pay by invoice
(only for GER)
- Fast delivery
- Satisfied customers
- Over 20 years of experience
Coloured Contact Lenses Angelic Yellow
- yellow/black gothic contact lenses
- Motif Contact Lenses
- Halloween Contact Lenses
- Zoelibat Contact Lenses
- 3 month lenses
- 1 year durability
- without dioptres
- 14,5mm diameter
- Manufactured in sandwich process
- Supplied in glass vial
- 2 contact lenses, separately in 2 vials
- great for Halloween and carnival
- also ideal as a gift
- strong opacity
- suitable for light and dark eyes
- very good quality and comfortable to wear
- do not use in traffic
- for the look of a vampire
Gothic Contact Lenses Angelic Yellow - Yellow/Black Halloween Contact Lenses without prescription for a vampire look
No one can resist the look of a vampire. Experience what it feels like to become the looker with these unique Zoelibat contact lenses. With a bright yellow iris, the Zoelibat "Angelic Yellow" 3 Month Contact Lenses have a real wow effect that you will feel. A black rim blends into the yellow with a slightly fringed look, creating a wonderful frame. Perfect for exchanging deep looks. By the way, the gothic contact lenses make your eyes look a little bigger. The excellent quality speaks for itself. The motif contact lenses are produced in a high-quality sandwich process. Their wonderful colour is enclosed inside the contact lens and cannot come off. Annoying irritations are not possible and cannot damage your eye. The 2 coloured contact lenses come in 2 separate vials. Unopened, they can be kept for a whole year. Once opened, you can use the Halloween contact lenses for three months. They are the eye-catcher par excellence at festivals, concerts and parties. But they will also make your dark look perfect at shootings, on Halloween or at dinner with the devil.
Care instructions for your contact lenses
With these soft effect contact lenses, you have chosen a quality product that has been manufactured according to international standards. To ensure that you can wear your lenses safely and comfortably with the best vision, you should read the following instructions carefully and follow them at all times. Please keep these instructions for future reference should you have any questions.
If you are using contact lenses for the first time, you should slowly increase the amount of time you wear them. Do not wear the lenses for more than 4 hours on the first day and increase the wearing time by 2 hours each day. However, the lenses should never be worn for more than 10 hours at a time. The lenses are also not recommended for people under 18 years of age.
Directions for use
Only handle your lenses with clean, dry hands.
When opening the package for the first time, make sure that the lens is intact and completely surrounded by liquid. Do not use the lens if it is dried out or damaged. The lenses are designed to be worn for three months and should be disposed of accordingly. It is imperative that the lenses are removed from the original packaging and placed in fresh contact lens solution for at least 4 hours before first use. Only then can the contact lens be used according to instructions. Please follow the care instructions carefully.
- Take one lens out of the package.
- Place the lens on your right index finger and check on the tip of your finger that the lens is the right way up.
- Hold your upper eyelid wide open with your left index and middle finger, while holding your lower eyelid open with your right middle finger.
- Place the lens on your eye.
- Repeat steps 1-4 with the other lens.
Look up and hold your lower eyelid down. Gently squeeze the lens with your thumb and one finger and then lift it out.
Cleaning and disinfection
Always follow the instructions on the bottle of your contact lens solution. If your lenses ever dry out, they are very sensitive and must be handled with extreme care. Then place the lenses in fresh lens solution for at least 4 hours. Then clean and disinfect your lenses again and check them carefully for any damage. If you have any doubts about the integrity of the lenses, consult your optician before wearing your lenses again.
The manufacturer recommends that you see an optician or ophthalmologist who can explain the proper use of contact lenses and practice with you. Motif lenses are particularly popular at carnival or fancy dress parties (e.g. cat eyes for the "Catwoman" outfit), many other social gatherings and, of course, the eerily beautiful creepy effect lenses for Halloween parties. The lenses are also a real eye-catcher as a fashion accessory.
Important note: The contact lenses offered are purely fun lenses and have no prescription or dioptres. They are not suitable for road traffic.
* The shipping costs apply to deliveries to Germany. For more information on shipping costs, see here.
** The reviews were verified as follows:
- Customers receive a link to review the shop and the products. It is an individualised link that only customers receive, that purchased products and services from us.
- We verify reviews to our shop and our products before publishing them. Each review gets individually checked to ensure that a customer wrote it, that actually purchased products and services from us.