Contact lenses Bloodshot 3 months
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays*
- Item number: ZKL3BS
Coloured Contact Lenses Bloodshot
- White/Red Gothic Contact Lenses
- Zoelibat contact lenses
- Halloween Contact Lenses
- Motif Contact Lenses
- 3 month lenses
- 1 year durability
- without dioptres
- 14,5mm diameter
- Manufactured in sandwich process
- Supplied in glass vial
- 2 contact lenses, separately in 2 vials
- Must Have Basic
- for Halloween and Cosplay
- perfect for carnival
- also great as a gift
- Eyecatcher at every festival
- very strong coverage
- suitable for light and dark eyes
- very good quality and comfortable to wear
- do not use in traffic
- with blood splatter motif
Gothic Contact Lenses Bloodshot - White/Red Halloween Contact Lenses without prescription with blood splatter motif
With these Zoelibat contact lenses you can celebrate Halloween all year round. Draw attention to yourself, because this unusual design stands out from the crowd. The white Zoelibat "Bloodshot" 3 Month Contact Lenses have an eye-catching blood splatter motif that gives you an extra spooky look. Make a morbid statement for a perfect Halloween or cosplay outfit. Conjured in a high-quality sandwich process, no pigments can come out of the Gothic contact lenses and damage your eyes. The motif contact lenses are extremely comfortable to wear. 2 contact lenses are supplied, which are stored in 2 separate vials. Once opened, you can wear them for a whole three months. Unopened, they can be kept for a whole year. Are you ready to exchange intense looks with the devil? These coloured contact lenses are a must-have basic for any Halloween or cosplay costume. They are also ideal for dark gothic outfits at festivals. Style them however your dark heart desires.
Care instructions for your contact lenses
With these soft effect contact lenses, you have chosen a quality product that has been manufactured according to international standards. To ensure that you can wear your lenses safely and comfortably with the best vision, you should read the following instructions carefully and follow them at all times. Please keep these instructions for future reference should you have any questions.
If you are using contact lenses for the first time, you should slowly increase the amount of time you wear them. Do not wear the lenses for more than 4 hours on the first day and increase the wearing time by 2 hours each day. However, the lenses should never be worn for more than 10 hours at a time. The lenses are also not recommended for people under 18 years of age.
Directions for use
Only handle your lenses with clean, dry hands.
When opening the package for the first time, make sure that the lens is intact and completely surrounded by liquid. Do not use the lens if it is dried out or damaged. The lenses are designed to be worn for three months and should be disposed of accordingly. It is imperative that the lenses are removed from the original packaging and placed in fresh contact lens solution for at least 4 hours before first use. Only then can the contact lens be used according to instructions. Please follow the care instructions carefully.
- Take one lens out of the package.
- Place the lens on your right index finger and check on the tip of your finger that the lens is the right way up.
- Hold your upper eyelid wide open with your left index and middle finger, while holding your lower eyelid open with your right middle finger.
- Place the lens on your eye.
- Repeat steps 1-4 with the other lens.
Look up and hold your lower eyelid down. Gently squeeze the lens with your thumb and one finger and then lift it out.
Cleaning and disinfection
Always follow the instructions on the bottle of your contact lens solution. If your lenses ever dry out, they are very sensitive and must be handled with extreme care. Then place the lenses in fresh lens solution for at least 4 hours. Then clean and disinfect your lenses again and check them carefully for any damage. If you have any doubts about the integrity of the lenses, consult your optician before wearing your lenses again.
The manufacturer recommends that you see an optician or ophthalmologist who can explain the proper use of contact lenses and practice with you. Motif lenses are particularly popular at carnival or fancy dress parties (e.g. cat eyes for the "Catwoman" outfit), many other social gatherings and, of course, the eerily beautiful creepy effect lenses for Halloween parties. The lenses are also a real eye-catcher as a fashion accessory.
Important note: The contact lenses offered are purely fun lenses and have no prescription or dioptres. They are not suitable for road traffic.
* The stated delivery times apply to deliveries within Germany. The delivery times for other countries and the information about the calculation of the delivery date you can find here. The stated shipping costs only apply for deliveries inside Germany. For further information regarding the shipping costs see here.
** The reviews were verified as follows:
- Customers receive a link to review the shop and the products. It is an individualised link that only customers receive, that purchased products and services from us.
- We verify reviews to our shop and our products before publishing them. Each review gets individually checked to ensure that a customer wrote it, that actually purchased products and services from us.