Killstar Artifact Ceramic Tin
- white gothic tin
- Biscuit tin
- Ceramic Tin
- skeleton design
- airtight closure
- glossy finish
- not suitable for microwave or dishwasher
- hand wash
- suitable for food
- size: 19,5cm x 10cm x 10cm
- stylish gothic decoration
- for biscuits, sweets and everything your black heart desires
- wonderful kitchen lifestyle accessory
Killstar Artifact ceramic biscuit jar in creepy skeleton style with airtight hinged lid
Life is a reflection of what we allow ourselves to see. The creepy Killstar tin, brings more spookiness to your home. Because Halloween, we celebrate every day. Created from pure ceramic, the Killstar "Artifact Ceramic" Tin is a high quality gothic decoration that will be a real eye-catcher in any place. The gloomy skeleton design is reminiscent of ancient cultures and occult customs from a bygone era. The 3D design of the mystical gothic box is super detailed. The bones are highlighted in a creepy texture. To add to the occult effect, the eyes and nose of the skeleton are highlighted with a black glaze. The 19.5cm x 10cm x 10cm Killstar biscuit tin is equipped with an airtight closure. This means your favourite nibbles stay fresh for a long time and are safely stored in the food-safe ceramic tin. With the shiny finish, the design gets its eerie perfection. Ideal for biscuits, sweets and everything your black heart desires. The Gothic box is also a wonderful gift idea for your friends of the night.
Attention: Please note that the box is not suitable for the dishwasher or microwave. So give your full love and wash it by hand only.
* The shipping costs apply to deliveries to Germany. For more information on shipping costs, see here.
** The reviews were verified as follows:
- Customers receive a link to review the shop and the products. It is an individualised link that only customers receive, that purchased products and services from us.
- We verify reviews to our shop and our products before publishing them. Each review gets individually checked to ensure that a customer wrote it, that actually purchased products and services from us.