Killstar Jovie Top Black
- Black Gothic Shirt
- Gothic Top
- Round neck
- short mesh sleeves
- mesh insert at neckline
- fine mesh net
- Large keyhole neckline
- Cut-outs on the sleeves
- figure-hugging cut
- Very elastic, soft material
- Must-have basic
- sexy style
- ideal for your everyday life
- machine wash 30°C
Killstar Jovie Top with sexy cut-outs and keyhole neckline with fine mesh
With this sexy Killstar top, you definitely won't be average. This gothic shirt is a real eye-catcher that will make you stand out from the crowd. Show off your seductive look with the Killstar "Jovie" top. It is an absolute must-have and indispensable for exciting outfits. Made from a soft, stretchy fabric for a stunning silhouette. Designed in a figure-hugging cut, the Killstar top hugs your curves. Featuring a round neckline, it has the perfect fit and is suitable for gothic jewellery and necklaces. The short fishnet sleeves are accentuated by sexy cut-outs. The mesh insert at the neckline is accentuated by the large keyhole neckline. Ideal for a sexy décolleté. A sultry statement for every day and perfect to take on any adventure. Goes with almost anything! With striking platform boots and a sexy pair of trousers or Skirt, your outfit will be killer.
The model wears size XS.
The plus size model wears size 3XL.
Attention: Only the shirt is included in the delivery. All other products shown are for decoration only and are not included.
* The stated delivery times apply to deliveries within Germany. Delivery times for other countries and information on calculating the delivery date can be found here. The shipping costs apply to deliveries to Germany. For more information on shipping costs, see here.
** The reviews were verified as follows:
- Customers receive a link to review the shop and the products. It is an individualised link that only customers receive, that purchased products and services from us.
- We verify reviews to our shop and our products before publishing them. Each review gets individually checked to ensure that a customer wrote it, that actually purchased products and services from us.