Killstar Lunar Layers Maxi Skirt
- Black Gothic Skirt
- Killstar Skirt
- Maxi Skirt
- high-waist cut
- several layers of lace and mesh
- Zip hem
- Elastic material
- feels very soft
- Romantic style
- witchy look
- goes well with crop tops and blouses
- for exciting outfits
- machine wash 30°C
Killstar Lunar Layers Maxi Skirt in a romantic style with lace details and a pointed hemline
Become the witch you want to be with this Killstar Skirt and express your power. With its romantic design and lace details, this Gothic Skirt will ignite your magic. Those who dare not grasp the thorn - should never long for the rose. With the Killstar "Lunar Layers" Maxi Skirt you will feel simply divine. A perfect combination of darkness and decadence. Conjured from soft and elastic material, the Killstar Skirt convinces with high wearing comfort. Several layers of precious lace and transparent mesh, create breathtaking and unique witchy look. The black gothic Skirt is created in a high-waist cut and the layers are cut in different lengths. They each end in a fanciful pointed hem that accentuates your feminine side. The Gothic Maxi Skirt goes great with hot crop tops and lovely blouses. With platform boots you will steal the show of every witch.
The model wears size L.
The plus size model wears size 3XL.
Please note: Only the Skirt is included in the delivery. All other products shown are for decoration only and are not included.
* The stated delivery times apply to deliveries within Germany. Delivery times for other countries and information on calculating the delivery date can be found here. The shipping costs apply to deliveries to Germany. For more information on shipping costs, see here.
** The reviews were verified as follows:
- Customers receive a link to review the shop and the products. It is an individualised link that only customers receive, that purchased products and services from us.
- We verify reviews to our shop and our products before publishing them. Each review gets individually checked to ensure that a customer wrote it, that actually purchased products and services from us.