Gothic Underbust Corset for a Sexy Waist - Perfect Shape in Gothic Look
Gothic underbust corset is the little sister of gothic fullbust corset. The exact history of this extravagant women's clothing is not clear. The first corsets were probably made of metal and therefore it is assumed that this underbust corset had a rather fetish character. From the Renaissance onwards, corsets made their way into the world of women's fashion and changed their shape and designs again and again over the course of time. From the 20th century corsets disappeared from the everyday use of women. Even today, the underbust corset is an extraordinary piece of clothing, which is worn on special occasions. Through the gothic scene, the underbust corset regained importance, especially in Victorian gothic style, but also as a sex and fetish accessory. Here you can find elegant, but also very provocative gothic underbust corsets. Whether from our own brand Abaddon Mystic Store, Killstar or other top labels and brands. We always offer you the latest collections of underbust corsets.
How Do I Lace the Underbust Corset Correctly?
An underbust corset is not a stiff garment that will leave you breathless. Our gothic underbust corsets are all equipped with metal bars. This is because they are very flexible and sturdy, even to withstand the pressure of lacing. We give you helpful tips on how to lace your gothic underbust corset properly in a few simple steps! Because then it sits super comfortable and forms a breathtaking wasp waist.
Our tip: Try to get help lacing your underbust corset, because it's much easier than trying to do it on your own.
- First, loosen the lacing of the underbust corset and open the eyelets at the front.
- Now put the underbust corset around you and close the eyelets.
- It is best to start in the middle and then up and down.
- Now hold on to a sturdy object while the lacing is pulled together in the back. Make sure that the underbust corset is laced together in the middle first, and then up and down from there.
- The fabric should not wrinkle.
- The distance between both parts of the underbust corset, should not be wider than about 3cm - 5cm.
- This is easy to see when only the fabric of the underbust corset is visible and no skin.
- Now knot the lacing, you can also use a double loop.
- Both parts of your underbust corset should be parallel to each other
- It should be laced really tight, because otherwise the desired seductive effect is missing!
Underbust Corsets for Your Gloomy Character - Refine Your Gothic Style to the Perfect Look
The underbust corset ends under the bust and conjures up a fantastic waist because it is laced at the back. The gothic underbust corset has the charm that it looks great and super sexy with an elegant gothic blouse and also on the bare skin. The blouse gives the underbust corset a classy and dominant touch. If a blouse is too bravado for you, then combine it with a transparent gothic shirt. This is super sexy and you are still somewhat covered. Especially provocative are patent underbust corsets. They are anything but well-behaved, because they spread a wicked mood. Even with other gothic clothing, the possibilities are endless.
Our tip: If you are looking for an outfit in Victorian style, combine an extravagant gothic skirt with lace and ruffles. Depending on your preference, you can also opt for a long skirt with a hoop, so you also radiate baroque decadence.
But also a more simple skirt or sexy jeans fit perfectly with the underbust corset. Because they emphasize your natural side. For a sexy fetish outfit you should combine tights and very short hotpants or a mini skirt. Even a harness will give you that certain something. Whichever look you choose. It's best to wear gothic boots or platform boots. This fits both the long, elegant skirt, as well as the fetish style.