Gothic belts in dark style
Gothic belts are a must-have accessory and super easy to combine. They make every outfit something special and emphasise your individual style. Whether completely vegan made of soft faux leather or in an exciting chain look. Show yourself from your best side, because with our gothic belts you will leave a lasting impression. Decorated with devilish crosses, pentagrams or sexy patent details. Whether 1-row, 2-row or 3-row, with or without chains, the choice is huge. Waist belts adapt to your style and are sometimes rocky or sexy. Because one thing is certain! Life is too short for boring accessories. Our gothic belts for men and women turn your looks into a fashion statement. Browse through the Abaddon Mystic Store online shop and find belts you love right away. You'll be perfectly styled and ready for any nighttime adventure. Find the gothic belt that suits you and fall in love all over again! Emphasise your gothic lifestyle with high-quality belts from Killstar, Restyle, Devil Fashion, Punk Rave or Banned.
Belts for individual styling and exciting looks
All belts are adjustable in length. That's super practical, because it turns them into little helpers. Either pulled through the belt loops in a classic way so that trousers or skirts don't slip, worn as a hip belt around the waist or as a waist belt over a dress or long blouse. Whether on the hip or as a waist belt - you can't go wrong with the choice. The belt is both a stylish and practical accessory. Dress to impress, because with our gothic belts seduction meets hellfire. Rocking studded belts are all the rage again, and you can also go for something a little more solid with shiny chains and massive rings - that's how you'll catch everyone's eye!
How do I find the right belt for me?
In the Abaddon Mystic Store online shop you will find a large selection of gothic belts. If you have a question about fit, material or size, don't hesitate to send us an email. Which belt is right for me? Which waist belt goes with my outfit? With our helpful tips, nothing can go wrong when it comes to belts.
- Make sure to measure belts that are supposed to fit the belt loops of gothic trousers or gothic skirts beforehand. Some belts are too wide for belt loops.
- Once you've taken your measurements, make sure you check your waist size. That way you can determine exactly the right size.
- Studded belts with pointed or pyramid studs are also too wide for some belt loops. Especially with skinny jeans, we recommend measuring beforehand.
- Studded belts with chains should hang at an angle.
- Waist belt or hip belt? Practical helper or rather a piece of jewellery for a casual sexy look? If you want your gothic belt to hang loosely and diagonally, choose a size that is slightly longer than your waist size. This is the only way to achieve a seductive WOW effect!