Contact Lenses Ice Blue 3 months
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time - 1-5 days*
Pay by invoice
(only for GER)
- Fast delivery
- Satisfied customers
- Over 20 years of experience
Coloured Contact Lenses Ice Blue
- Light blue gothic contact lenses
- Motif Contact Lenses
- Halloween Contact Lenses
- Zoelibat Contact Lenses
- 3 month lenses
- 1 year durability
- without dioptres
- 14,5mm diameter
- Manufactured in sandwich process
- Supplied in glass vial
- 2 contact lenses, separately in 2 vials
- great for Halloween and Cosplay
- also for carnival and motto parties
- eye catcher at parties and festivals
- for photo shoots
- also suitable as a gift
- very strong coverage
- suitable for light and dark eyes
- very good quality and comfortable to wear
- do not use in road traffic
- for radiant blue eyes
- mystical, icy look
Gothic Contact Lenses Ice Blue - Blue Halloween Contact Lenses without prescription for an ice cold look
Freeze the world around you with the ice-cold look of these Zoelibat contact lenses. Created in a high-quality sandwich process, these gothic contact lenses are of the highest quality. They seduce with their ice blue hue, which makes the Zoelibat "Ice Blue" 3 Month Contact Lenses an absolute must-have accessory. They make every heart melt. The bright iris of the contact lens is one colour and the pupil is transparent, so that you always have a clear view. Thanks to the first-class workmanship, no pigments can come out of the coloured contact lenses. Your eyes will therefore experience a great wearing comfort and will not be irritated or damaged even during intensive use. The pair, i.e. 2 pieces, of Halloween contact lenses is intended to be worn for 3 months. Both lenses are supplied in 2 separate glass ampoules. Before opening, they can be kept for a whole year. They are perfect for adding a special component to your styles. Whether for Halloween, carnival, cosplay costumes, festivals or simply for your favourite gothic looks, they always add that certain something. Even the devil can't resist.
Care instructions for your contact lenses
With these soft effect contact lenses, you have chosen a quality product that has been manufactured according to international standards. To ensure that you can wear your lenses safely and comfortably with the best vision, you should read the following instructions carefully and follow them at all times. Please keep these instructions for future reference should you have any questions.
If you are using contact lenses for the first time, you should slowly increase the amount of time you wear them. Do not wear the lenses for more than 4 hours on the first day and increase the wearing time by 2 hours each day. However, the lenses should never be worn for more than 10 hours at a time. The lenses are also not recommended for people under 18 years of age.
Directions for use
Only handle your lenses with clean, dry hands.
When opening the package for the first time, make sure that the lens is intact and completely surrounded by liquid. Do not use the lens if it is dried out or damaged. The lenses are designed to be worn for three months and should be disposed of accordingly. It is imperative that the lenses are removed from the original packaging and placed in fresh contact lens solution for at least 4 hours before first use. Only then can the contact lens be used according to instructions. Please follow the care instructions carefully.
- Take one lens out of the package.
- Place the lens on your right index finger and check on the tip of your finger that the lens is the right way up.
- Hold your upper eyelid wide open with your left index and middle finger, while holding your lower eyelid open with your right middle finger.
- Place the lens on your eye.
- Repeat steps 1-4 with the other lens.
Look up and hold your lower eyelid down. Gently squeeze the lens with your thumb and one finger and then lift it out.
Cleaning and disinfection
Always follow the instructions on the bottle of your contact lens solution. If your lenses ever dry out, they are very sensitive and must be handled with extreme care. Then place the lenses in fresh lens solution for at least 4 hours. Then clean and disinfect your lenses again and check them carefully for any damage. If you have any doubts about the integrity of the lenses, consult your optician before wearing your lenses again.
The manufacturer recommends that you see an optician or ophthalmologist who can explain the proper use of contact lenses and practice with you. Motif lenses are particularly popular at carnival or fancy dress parties (e.g. cat eyes for the "Catwoman" outfit), many other social gatherings and, of course, the eerily beautiful creepy effect lenses for Halloween parties. The lenses are also a real eye-catcher as a fashion accessory.
Important note: The contact lenses offered are purely fun lenses and have no prescription or dioptres. They are not suitable for road traffic.
* The shipping costs apply to deliveries to Germany. For more information on shipping costs, see here.
** The reviews were verified as follows:
- Customers receive a link to review the shop and the products. It is an individualised link that only customers receive, that purchased products and services from us.
- We verify reviews to our shop and our products before publishing them. Each review gets individually checked to ensure that a customer wrote it, that actually purchased products and services from us.